1) 1 TBSP. white wine vinegar
2) 2 tsp. olive oil
3) 1/2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
4) Dash of black pepper
5) 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach
6) 1/2 cup thinly sliced apple
7) 2 oz. roasted turkey breast, thinly sliced
8) 1 3/4 oz. slice Havarti cheese
9) 2 slices reduced-calorie whole wheat bread
A) For dressing, in a small screw-top jar combine the first four
ingredients; cover and shake well; cover and chill overnight.
B) For sandwich, layer spinach, apple, turkey, and cheese between
bread slices. Wrap in plastic wrap or place in a sandwich container;
cover and chill overnight.
C) To serve, drizzle dressing over sandwich filling.
SERVINGS: 1 sandwich
Dr. Gerfin blogs about all kinds of medical issues and provides healthy recipes.